The attorneys at Butsch Roberts & Associates LLC have a well established track record of success in complex litigation. The following are a number of representative cases
- Meyer v. Purcell, ED97630 (Mo. App. 2013); in suit for legal malpractice, successfully obtained a significant judgment against an attorney and law firm for conduct involving the improper transfer of estate assets.
- Janson v. LegalZoom.com, Inc., 802 F. Supp.2d 1053 (W.D. Mo. 2011); successfully represented class of more than 18,000 members against national company for the unauthorized practice of law.
- Glen v. Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation, 265 F.R.D. 474 (E.D. Mo. 2010); in suit for unlawful merchandising practices, successfully obtained compensation for Missouri borrowers from national mortgage broker.
- Carpenter v. Countrywide Home Loans, Inc., 250 S.W.3d 697 (Mo. banc 2008); obtained substantial judgment against mortgage lender for charging unlawful closing costs to thousands of mortgage borrowers.
- Littlefield v. Dealer Warranty Services, LLC, 679 F.Supp.2d 1014 (E.D. Mo. 2010); in a suit under the Fair Labor Standards Act for overtime compensation, obtained recovery for group of salespersons.
- In Re: Ocean Bank, 481 F.Supp.2d 892 (N.D. Ill. 2007); in action under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, obtained compensation for large class of Missouri residents whose credit reports had been accessed by the defendant.
Past results afford no guarantee of future results.
Each matter is different and must be judged on its own merits.